Confections of two teenage bakers and beauty gurus.
Check out http://www.woodenspoonwonders.blogspot.fr/ for recipes and http://www.youtube.com/user/simplycharlotte16?feature=mhee for beauty videos and http://www.youtube.com/user/ediblekitchen?feature=mhee for food videos
I finally bought the beach babe texturizing hair spray!!! What I first did was braid my damp hair and sleep on it over night and took it out when I woke up. I sprayed my hair and combed it through with my fingers. My hair looked great for the the first three hour but then it started fading away but it still had a little bit of wave. This spray also smells REALLY good, it has a vanilla coconuty smell to it and it makes me wanna eat my hair! All in all I do recommend this product and I will be trying other texturizing sprays and I will be doing reviews on other products too! Happy summer!
Hey everyone! Long time no post. I wanted to inform you guys that I will be taking quite a few planes at the end of this month and at the end of August. I had this idea to do an ‘Airplane Food Challenge’! So, basically what the challenge is I will be recreating the meals I am served on the airplanes and later I will blog about it and tell you guys if my recreation tasted better or equal to the airplane meals. Hopefully it will taste better! I will also include the picture the meals and each separate component. So, make sure to check regularly my food blog woodenspoonwonders for future traveling tips and tricks, photos from my vacation and of course the airplane food challenge results.
If you have any suggestions/tips/advice/question on international traveling, my vacation plans or the airplane food challenge feel free to leave a comment below or on my food blog woodenspoonwonders :) ~Sahira
Hey guys! Haven’t posted an actual tip in a long time. Lately I’ve been having acne problem and what I use for emergencies and when I have nothing else, I just take a bit of toothpaste and dab it on the affected area. I usually leave it on overnight and wash it of in the morning. This will dry out your acne and make it less red. You can also use this on your mosquito bites.
Happy first day of summer everyone!
Hey guys! I just got let out of school and it’s officially the first day of summer so I decided to share the summer beauty trends that I noticed so far.
Colored eyeliner - You can line your waterline or lash line with colored eyeliner. This is great for the pop of color summer needs.
Emerald nail polish - Pantone announced emerald green as the color of the year.
Coral blush - Why not be brave and try a brighter blush to represent this summer?
Beachy waves - Beach waves in your hair is a trend every year!
High waisted shorts - Plain, studded or acid wash. High waisted anything is a huge trend right now and why now try high waisted bikini bottoms.
Ombre/ dip dyed hair - Every summer i dye my hair a crazy neon then chop it all off before school starts again. Try a bold color this year and go crazy!
This summer try experimenting with a lot colors and don’t be afraid to try something new. Have a great summer everyone!
hey guys! Charlotte here! Since my bday is coming up i decided to share my top 10 wish list with you. They are in no particular order.
1. Jelly sandals- I cant say i was a 90s kid since i was born in 98 but i know how confortable and cute these are i would style them with some frilly socks.
2. Bright coral blush (Mac) - my favorite blush has hit pan and all there is left is crumbles, no joke. I really want bright blush for this summer and color would do actually.
3. PJ pants - ALL my pj pants are so short and outgrown! i would really like some cute, nice and comfy ones!
4. Naked palette - I do have the naked basics but i REALLY want the naked palette. Everyone raves about it and i know its a must have!
5. Polaroid camera - I have been wanting one of these since FOREVER. They are so fun!
6. Nail polish - Who doesn’t want anymore nail polish? I feel in the mood for good quality pastels and neons for this spring and summer.
7. Perfume - Lately i have looking at more perfumes and noticing all the different smells. I am really loving the aqua di giorno perfume and a mango/coconut perfume by Yves Rocher.
8. Accessories - You can’y have enough accessories jewelry and sunglasses are the best this summer im going for everything gold. Also i still don’t have that perfect everyday bag.
9. Bold lips - I’ve been trying brighter lips lately and i want more!!!!
10. COLORED EYELINER - Any color will do! I only have 1 color but i want so much more!
I hope this helped you guys get inspired for what you want!