Confections of two teenage bakers and beauty gurus.
Check out http://www.woodenspoonwonders.blogspot.fr/ for recipes and http://www.youtube.com/user/simplycharlotte16?feature=mhee for beauty videos and http://www.youtube.com/user/ediblekitchen?feature=mhee for food videos
I finally bought the beach babe texturizing hair spray!!! What I first did was braid my damp hair and sleep on it over night and took it out when I woke up. I sprayed my hair and combed it through with my fingers. My hair looked great for the the first three hour but then it started fading away but it still had a little bit of wave. This spray also smells REALLY good, it has a vanilla coconuty smell to it and it makes me wanna eat my hair! All in all I do recommend this product and I will be trying other texturizing sprays and I will be doing reviews on other products too! Happy summer!
Hey guys! Haven’t posted an actual tip in a long time. Lately I’ve been having acne problem and what I use for emergencies and when I have nothing else, I just take a bit of toothpaste and dab it on the affected area. I usually leave it on overnight and wash it of in the morning. This will dry out your acne and make it less red. You can also use this on your mosquito bites.
Happy first day of summer everyone!
Hey guys! I just got let out of school and it’s officially the first day of summer so I decided to share the summer beauty trends that I noticed so far.
Colored eyeliner - You can line your waterline or lash line with colored eyeliner. This is great for the pop of color summer needs.
Emerald nail polish - Pantone announced emerald green as the color of the year.
Coral blush - Why not be brave and try a brighter blush to represent this summer?
Beachy waves - Beach waves in your hair is a trend every year!
High waisted shorts - Plain, studded or acid wash. High waisted anything is a huge trend right now and why now try high waisted bikini bottoms.
Ombre/ dip dyed hair - Every summer i dye my hair a crazy neon then chop it all off before school starts again. Try a bold color this year and go crazy!
This summer try experimenting with a lot colors and don’t be afraid to try something new. Have a great summer everyone!
hey guys! Charlotte here! Since my bday is coming up i decided to share my top 10 wish list with you. They are in no particular order.
1. Jelly sandals- I cant say i was a 90s kid since i was born in 98 but i know how confortable and cute these are i would style them with some frilly socks.
2. Bright coral blush (Mac) - my favorite blush has hit pan and all there is left is crumbles, no joke. I really want bright blush for this summer and color would do actually.
3. PJ pants - ALL my pj pants are so short and outgrown! i would really like some cute, nice and comfy ones!
4. Naked palette - I do have the naked basics but i REALLY want the naked palette. Everyone raves about it and i know its a must have!
5. Polaroid camera - I have been wanting one of these since FOREVER. They are so fun!
6. Nail polish - Who doesn’t want anymore nail polish? I feel in the mood for good quality pastels and neons for this spring and summer.
7. Perfume - Lately i have looking at more perfumes and noticing all the different smells. I am really loving the aqua di giorno perfume and a mango/coconut perfume by Yves Rocher.
8. Accessories - You can’y have enough accessories jewelry and sunglasses are the best this summer im going for everything gold. Also i still don’t have that perfect everyday bag.
9. Bold lips - I’ve been trying brighter lips lately and i want more!!!!
10. COLORED EYELINER - Any color will do! I only have 1 color but i want so much more!
I hope this helped you guys get inspired for what you want!
Hey guys! Charlotte here! Long time no post right? I really have no excuse but to make up for it I’m going to leave you guys with a neat beauty trick I’ve been using lately.
Sometimes my eyeliner starts coming off the sides which drives me crazy so I tried putting translucent powder on top of it and guess what? It worked! My eyeliner stays put all day with no problems, hopes it works out for you!